Tuesday, January 1, 2013

In the words of The Doors...
"The time to hesitate is through"...
As my nephew Ryker would say~Holy Moly Cow!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful loving family that will be taking me to the airport in about an hour...flight leaves at 410pm headed to Detroit then to Amsterdam:) I will blog as often as I am able to.
I would like to thank all of you for such a ceremonious send off:) All of the beautiful blessings, prayers, and the space that is being held for my protection and safety during this exciting adventure. Thank you so very much for all of your love and compassion, I will carry it with me always and call upon it in times of need. I love love love all of you!
Much peace love and laughter...and a Happy New Year!
Susie Q

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you!!

    So when and where are you suppose to arrive in India?

    Eric D'Amico

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the first leg of your journey was peaceful. Can't wait to hear about Amsterdam.

    Stay safe!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete